Tailored to our patient’s needs.
We offer a wide selection of different general medicine services tailored to our patient’s needs.
Regular health check-ups are a great way to take stock of and identify factors which may be putting you at a higher risk for poor health. While there is no standard time interval for health check-ups as family history, pre-existing illness and medications are different for all patients, basic checks such as blood pressure, body mass index and waist size should be checked regularly by your doctor.
Some of our general medicine services include :
- Men’s, women’s, LGBTIQ+ & children’s health
- Preventative medicine
- Health education
- Diet management
- Electrocardiograpghs (ECGs)
- Spirometry (respiratory function tests)
- Immunisations – childhood, influenza vaccinations, travel vaccinations and boosters
- Chronic disease management
- Antenatal care