Tailored to our patient’s needs.
We offer a wide selection of different general medicine services to tailored to our patient’s needs. Annual health check-ups are a great way to take stock of your health and identify factors which may be putting you at a higher risk.
There is no standard health check-up for anyone as family history, pre-existing illness and medication that you are on can change the review intervals. However, basics such as blood pressure, body mass index (BMI – height and weight) and waist size are important measurements that should be recorded for everyone on a regular basis.
Some of our general medicine services include :
- Men’s, women’s, LGBTIQ+ & children’s health
- On-site pathology collection
- Preventative medicine
- Health education
- Diet management
- Electrocardiograpghs (ECGs)
- Spirometry (respiratory function tests)
- Immunisations – childhood, influenza vaccinations, travel vaccinations and boosters
- Chronic disease management
- Allied health services
- Antenatal care