We cater for urgent, non-urgent, complex, planned chronic care and preventative healthcare appointments.
Urgent appointments will be seen by the next available GP. Please advise reception if you believe you require an urgent appointment. Urgent appointments will be triaged by the nurse on duty. If you need more time with your GP, please book a long consultation.
Phone (07) 3254 1400 Your doctor will call you at your scheduled appointment time but please note that the doctor may be delayed, so allow a window of time for your appointment. Make sure you take the call in a private location free from distraction.
Phone consultations incur the same fees as face-to-face appointments, and the receptionist will phone you after your appointment to take payment over the phone.
Our practice generally notifies patients of any test results that a doctor would like to follow up with a patient either via phone or SMS. However, it is the responsibility of the patient to contact us for their test results.
It is up to individual doctors whether they communicate results via sms, over the phone or would prefer a follow-up appointment to review the results with the patient in person.
If you have had any tests done, please contact us on (07) 3254 1400 to see if a follow-up appointment is required.
For the after-hours doctor please call 13SICK on 13 7425.
The after-hours doctor provide bulk-billed home visits and are available weeknights from 6pm to 8am, from 12 noon on Saturday and all day Sunday & Public Holidays.
After your visit, they will send us a report of your visit so your patient records are kept up-to-date.
Please call Triple Zero (000) or go to your nearest hospital.
- We will lodge your claim with Medicare on your behalf and your rebate should be paid into your bank account within 3-4 hours
- Children 4 years and under are bulk billed during Monday to Friday during normal business hours
- Veterans Affairs patients will be bulk billed
- Patients of Dr Kelly, Dr Montes and Dr Vakili will be charged full fee (including Pensioners and Health Care Card Holders)
- Dressing and procedures will incur an additional fee
- Scripts requests, pathology requests, referrals and reprinting of request forms or referrals without a consultation may incur a fee
- If you make multiple visits for the same acute illness your Doctor may discount the cost of your visit at their discretion
- Failure to attend your appointment or cancelling within 2 hours of your appointment time will attract a $50 fee