Home visits are available for regular patients (who live locally) whose current medical condition prevents them from attending the surgery.
- General Medical Care
- Family planning including pap smears, pregnancy tests and antenatal care
- Insertion and removal of Implanon and IUDs
- General medical check-ups including heart, blood pressure and cholesterol
- Screening for various cancers, diabetes and kidney disease
- Lung function and respiratory illness
- Childhood vaccinations
- Travel medicine and vaccinations
- Nursing home and institution care
- Minor surgery including suturing cuts
- Spinal mobilization & Manipulation
- Freezing sun spots and warts
- Sports medicine
- Pre-employment medical examinations
- Dive Medical (Recreational & Commercial)
- Aviation Medicine
- Back manipulation
- 4 yo healthy kids checks
- Skin checks using Molemax
- 75 yo health assessments
- Care Plans
- Mental health
- Spinal mobilization & manipulation
Telephoning Your Doctor
Your doctor can be contacted by telephone. If the doctor is busy, a message will be taken and your call will be returned. In an emergency, the call will always be put straight through.
If the call is regarding a medical condition, it may be appropriate to make an appointment to see your doctor.
Our practice is committed to preventative care. We may issue you with a reminder notice from time to time offering you preventative health services appropriate to your care. If you do not wish to be part of this system please let reception know.
Other Practice Information
- The surgery has a non-smoking policy.
- New patients: Ask our friendly staff to request your previous medical records so our doctors can follow up your care.
- Please ensure all your contact details are up to date as these are important for our recall system, results, billing and rebate purposes.
- The Doctors have satisfied the training requirements of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, are on the Vocational Register of General Practice and are registered with the Queensland Medical Board.
- Free MMR vaccines are available for any individual born during or since 1966 who has not previously received two doses of MMR.
If you have a problem we would like to hear about it. Please feel free to talk to your doctor or receptionist. You may wish to write to us. We take your concerns, suggestions and complaints seriously. However, if you wish to take the matter further and feel you need to discuss the matter outside the surgery there are several options available including The Medical Registration Board, AMA or The Health Care Complaints Commission.
Personal Health Record
Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members or staff. If you would like to review your medical record please make an appointment with your doctor to discuss.
Visiting Allied Health Professionals
Kate Di Prima – Dietician
For appointments at this centre: 3254 1400